Our ongoing contracts for your home security systems provide a seamless service, encompassing servicing and engineer support.
Specification of service:
- Service contract included FOC for the first year following install.
- Service contract will provide ONE further service visit within the first year and on renewal maintenance visits TWICE per year (at 6 monthly intervals) and on each occasion to clean, test (including remote signalling where applicable) and adjust as necessary all components of the Alarm System. It shall remain the responsibility of the subscriber to book the maintenance visits with Securitatem Installations. Failure to do so will not alleviate the charge for the said maintenance visit(s).
- On each service to test the condition of the equipment standby batteries and provide replacement parts as required, chargeable to customer.
- If called upon to do so, provide competent engineers to carry out emergency or other work repair, replacement, or adjustment at any time between periodical examinations. Such works are payable on invoice for parts and labour which are chargeable to the customer.
- To provide 24-hour telephone support (free of charge) to the subscriber or their nominated agent i.e. on-site security personnel.
- Emergency calls will be responded to within 4 hours.
- To provide loan equipment (where possible) free of charge while site equipment is repaired or replaced.
- To draw the subscriber’s attention to any faulty equipment found, and if authorised at the time, replace any such equipment whilst on site (no additional labour charge).
24HR ON CALL PHONELINE:
07438 247 247
Terms and conditions:
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Installations, commissioning, and maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with British and European Standards accepted by UKAS and NSI.
- Equipment will be an outright sale to the subscriber.
- The subscriber shall, at his own expense, obtain all necessary licenses, permits and approval, where applicable.
- In the case of new installations, all equipment remains the property of Securitatem Installations Ltd until full payment is received.
- Payment terms for all invoices, unless previously confirmed in writing, shall be 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Our full terms and conditions can be found on our website.
- The subscriber shall take all necessary steps to minimise false alarms. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to test the system on a regular basis and report any defects to this company.
- The subscriber shall be responsible for any charges made by the Police or Fire Brigade, howsoever caused.
- In the case of Intruder Alarms, the subscriber determines the level of security he or she requires having the option to select / deselect zones to suit their purpose. It is therefore unreasonable for Securitatem Installations to be liable for the efficacy of the system in any given circumstance when Securitatem Installations has only the word of the customer and not substantiated proof.
- Where systems are remotely monitored, Securitatem Installations cannot be held responsible for any failure of BT Redcare, PSTN line or GSM network which prevents any such signal being remotely monitored, and therefore cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or expenses incurred by the subscriber.
- Any interference with any installation by persons other than Securitatem Installations or nominated sub-contractor will invalidate any guarantee.
Definition of service:
All replacement parts (out of warranty) are to be chargeable.
Labour is included within the contract for scheduled maintenance visits only.
Labour is excluded from the contract and will be charged at the prevailing rate.
All emergency attendance is to be charged at the appropriate rate to include travel, mileage, and time on site. All emergency calls will be responded to within 4 hours, we aim for the on-call engineer to respond within 15 minutes.
Work to include inspection and testing in accordance with our maintenance specifications.
All defective equipment found and replaced during routine maintenance to maintain the integrity of the security systems is to be chargeable.
Also included within the contract is a 24-hour out of hour’s emergency telephone support hotline manned by knowledgeable engineers.
Payment terms strictly 14-day net account.
All routine visits to be carried out during normal office hours Mon – Fri 0830 to 1700.
Intruder Alarm Installations
Frequently Asked Questions